Get a License
As a Nonprofit Organization, After School Association or Corporation, you can obtain a license to operate the ChatterGirls Program with groups of up to 100 participants or more.
You will receive the following:
• Training for leaders on site
• Training for mentors
• Support via webinars
• Weekly check-ins via zoom
• ChatterGirls program Booklet
• Supplies needed to run the program for 100 girls for the first year
• Ability to purchase a license for 1, 2 or 3 years
• A template and color code to use to create T-shirts for registered ChatterGirls participants for your location
Are You Ready To Become a Children’s Change Coach?
As change coaches, we inspire, celebrate, and help change the chatter into empowerment of children’s unique selves. We learn the stages of development and how to teach children new tools to embrace their uniqueness.
We are unique because of our founder’s desire to help adolescents on more than just a One on One basis. We use the very mindfulness techniques Alicia Birong has developed over her 30 years working with children of all ages. We work closely with our clients to create powerful tools so they can be strong adults no matter what issues arise throughout their lives.
The Children’s Change Coach Curriculum
Course 1: Development and Assumptions About Children Related to Mindfulness
Course 2: Understanding Children from Ages 5-21
Course 3: Learning to Tell Your Story and Others to Help Children
Course 4: Life Coaching as a Mindfulness Change Coach
Course 5: Coaching Children Is Different from Adults and Working with Families
Course 6: Starting Your Business and Using Chatter Girls to Build It
Some of the topics we will discuss include the following:
• Friendship, Mean Girls and Bullying
• Organization and Time Management
• Communication Skills
• Stress Management
• Family Conflict
• Anxiety and Overwhelm
• Body Image
• Self-Esteem and Confidence
• Social Media and Screen Engagement
• Resilience and Grit
1. Do you enjoy working with children?
2. Is working with children your passion?
3. Would you like your passion to turn into income?
4. How are you currently working with children now?
5. Are you interested in being a part of a national Program
If you answered yes to 3 out of 5 questions, this unique, licensed program will certify as a Children’s Change Coach.
If you are looking for a way to impact this generation and beyond? A Change Coach is your opportunity to do just that NOW!
Select the Learn More button below and get more information today!